When most of your customers are talking about ESG, does this mean you should too? What does ESG even mean for an oilfield service company? The ESG spotlight is expanding beyond large energy companies to all players in the energy value chain, and it is becoming increasingly important for service providers to pay attention to these issues. In this session you will learn what ESG is and isn’t, why ESG reporting has become so important, and how you can start responding to this important trend.
After this session you will understand why your customers are under pressure to examine the ESG impacts of their supply chain, and you will be able to speak confidently about ESG to your customers, investors, and peers.
This live course is delivered by Rosa Rivero of Responsibility Matters, in partnership with JWN Energy and the Daily Oil Bulletin.
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021
Duration: 3 Hours: plus a 30 minute break
Time: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (MST)
Cost: US$400. (excluding applicable taxes)
See below for Course policy
Presenter: Rosa Rivero, Principal, Responsibility Matters
Rosa is a Principal at Responsibility Matters, and a Mechanical Engineer with an MBA from the Haskayne School of Business. She is a recognized leader in the sustainability/ESG reporting space with extensive experience in the oil and gas sector. Rosa has led the development of sustainability/ESG reports for companies with operations in the US, Canada, and around the world.
About Responsibility Matters
Responsibility Matters Inc. is an advisory firm focused exclusively on sustainability/ESG reporting. Responsibility Matters has helped its clients publish more than 80 reports and their team has facilitated more than 45 materiality assessments. Responsibility Matters helps companies identify the environmental, social and governance topics that are most relevant and improve their credibility through transparent reporting.
Notice of cancellation must be given in writing by email and action will be taken to recover, from the delegates or their employers, that portion of the fee owing at the time of cancellation.
A 10% administration fee will be levied for cancellations made two (2) or more weeks prior to the first day of the course. Thereafter, the following cancellation refund schedule will apply.
Cancellation made less than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the short course: no reimbursement of registration fees.
JWN Energy reserves the right to cancel an advertised course on short notice. It will endeavour to provide participants with as much notice as possible, but will not accept liability for costs incurred by participants or their organizations as a result of the course being cancelled or postponed.
- Understand the key trends in ESG disclosure for the energy industry
- Learn the key distinctions among the disclosure frameworks
- Actionable items to start or advance the ESG conversation in your organization
Course Support Materials:
- All course attendees will receive 60 days access to Evaluate Energy Documents (a $400 value).
- Evaluate Energy Documents is the leading research solution for upstream corporate presentations and ESG documents.
- Please visit: www.evaluateenergy.com
- Why does ESG matter to an oilfield service company?
- Do I really need to do this? When is it the right time?
- What are your customers doing? What do they expect of their service providers?
- Who is the audience of ESG reports?
- The ESG ecosystem
- Introduction to frameworks
- GRI, SASB and TCFD
- Other frameworks
- Different levels of reporting. Do I have to go “all-in”?
- Where to start?
Your cart is empty