Save 10 per cent when you register for both Emissions Management: Applicable Codes, Standards and Practices and Emissions Management: Crude Oil Processing.
In Emissions Management: Applicable Codes, Standards and Practices you will learn the applicable codes and standards governing emissions testing and management in Alberta and Canada, and best practices for achieving your emissions management goals. In Emissions Management: Gas Plants you will learn the specific emissions from various equipment in gas plant operations.
Emissions Management: Applicable Codes, Standards and Practices – Nov. 16, 2021
- History of emissions and testing
- Terms and definitions
- Industry practices and implementation
- Types of equipment
- Manufacturing process improvements
- Packing manufacture’s emission best available technology
- Improvements for the future
- Current industry practices, codes, regulations applicable in Alberta and in Canada
- Problems, installation, and maintenance troubleshoot and tricks
Full course details here.
Emissions Management Crude Oil Processing – Nov. 25, 2021
- Introduction brief slide on type of processing light crude oil, heavy crude oil
- Sources of fugitive emissions in crude oil
- Leak detection and repair programs per current industry practices
- Technologies advancements in LDAR in processing plants
- Codes and regulations
- Drill and Tap method example on leak detection and repair
Full details here.
Your cart is empty